- Project Case
- MEQ Concrete Crushing Plant in Brunei
- MEQ Stone Crusher in Angola
- Manufacturing Sand From Rocks With B-VSI-7611 in UAE
- MEQ Screening Plant in Palestine
- Mexico 120-150tph Stone Production Line
- Peru 60-80 tph Stone Production Line
- Australia 150tph Stone Crushing and Screening Plant
- A Very Successful 200-250tph Crushing Plant in Kenya
- Kenya 30-40 TPH Stone Production Line
- Kenya 100 TPH Mobile Stone Production Line
- Crushing Plant in Ghana from MEQ 400-450tph
- Oman 200 TPH Stone Production Line
- ZENITH Portable Limestone Crushing Line
- MEQ 300TPH Complete Crushing Line in Jummum, KSA
- MEQ XZM Ultrafine Mill in INDIA
- Limestone Grinding Plant in Belgium
- XZM221 Ultrafine Mill in Egypt
- Grinding Plant in Mexico
- Grinding Plant in Thailand
- MEQ 100-120tph Stationary Crushing Line in Addis Ababa
- MEQ 100-120 T/H Mobile Crushing Line in Nairobi
- MEQ 100-120tph Stationary Crushing Line in Kenya
- Tanzania 100-120 TPH Stone Production Line
- MEQ Cone Crusher Line In Indonesia
- Malaysia 300TPH Impact Crushing Plant
- ZENITH 300 TPH Stone Production Line in Suhar-Liwa, Oman
- ZENITH Stationary Basalt Crushing Line In Jeddah
- Aggregate Plant
- Mineral Plant
- Artificial Sand Making Plant
- Construction Waste Recycling Plant
Manufacturing Sand From Rocks With B-VSI-7611 in UAE
The introduction of B series Deep Rotor VSI cone crusher is born to resolve two problems in quarry field: the shortage of natural sand resources driving investors to resort to sand making machinery for artificial sand; the increasingly strict market demand for better aggregate shape.
A quarry operator in the UAE plans to expand their crushing and screening plant in order to cope with an increasing demand in chip and sand in the market.The raw material is marble. They already have one primary jaw and a secondary impact crusher. Final products they required is 0-5mm; 5-10mm; 10-20mm (total 3 products). Yet, material comes out from the impact crusher are mostly above 20mm. The secondary impactcrusher has been running at smallest discharge opening, yet still unable to yield products with required fines requirements.
After consultation with MEQ engineer, they would like to add a B Series Deep Rotor VSI-7611 in the existing plant. This machine will further process the current outputs (20-40mm) into 0-5mm; 5-10mm; 10-20mm.
The B-VSI is designed to produce find sand size product with good cubical product shape. After commissioning, the capacity of the plant is proved to be well increased to the capacity of 150t/h which lives up to his previous expectation.
Advantage of B-Deep Rotor VSI Crusher
Rotor is the heart of VSI, and the success of MEQ B-VSI should be attributed to the application of advanced design of its deep rotor.
The deep rotor is about 50% bigger than that of normal rotor, which means there is a greater space between distributor and feed eye ring, as well as between the upper and lower wearing plates. Capacity in this way is increased at least by 30% compared to the traditional VSI crusher.
Request a quotation
SERVICE ONLINE >